Brake, Wheel & Suspension
1/2" Drive 7 Pc. Wheel Bearing Locknut Set
- 7pc Set fits many light-duty trucks, vans & SUV’s
- For use with 1/2” ratchet, breaker bar or torque wrench
- Quality Steel Construction
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 lbs.
- ATD-86231 - 55mm Hex Locknut Socket-Designed for use on front wheel adjusting nuts found on Toyota models FJ, LN and RN
- ATD-86232 - 2-3/8” Hex Locknut Socket-Works on 1984-92 Ford Rangers and Bronco II’s with automatic locking hubs. Similar to Ford 205-040 (T70T-4252-B)
- ATD-86233 - 2-1/2” Hex Locknut Socket-fits the hex nut found on rear axles and various front axle applications on light duty trucks
- ATD-86234 - 2-1/2” Rounded Hex Locknut Socket-works on 1995-96 Ford F-150 trucks and full-sized Broncos with automatic locking hubs. Similar to Ford 205-348 (T95T-1197-A)
- ATD-86235 - 2-3/4” Rounded Hex Locknut Socket-works on ¾-ton F-250 and 1-ton F-350 trucks with automatic locking hubs. Similar to Ford 205-349 (T95T-1197-B)
- ATD-86236 - 2-9/16” Rounded Hex Locknut Socket-works on 1990-93 Dodge trucks with Dana 60 manual hubs.
- ATD-86237 - 2-3/8” Rounded Hex Locknut Socket-works on 1990 and newer Ford Rangers, Bronco II’s and Explorers with automatic locking hubs.
- Molded storage case