Quickly indicates your battery's state of charge. The battery load test simulates the cranking load and evaluates the battery's ability to crank the vehicle.
Identifies excessive starter current draw, which makes starting difficult and shortens battery life.
- Fixed load of 125 Amps
- Tests 6 and 12V batteries
- 300 to 1000 CCA
- Shock-resistant movement accurate to ± 2%
- Heavy-duty, color-coded, copper-plated clamps
- Tests for excessive starter draw
- Tests 6 and 12V charging systems
- Solid state computer chip automatically turns off the load after 8-10 seconds
and locks the voltage
- Performs the following: load test, state of charge, charging system test and starter test